TGIF! Busy derby week here. We had a scrimmage on Wednesday for ESPN and Saturday is our regular monthly bout.
It’s Batman vs Joker themed! Pretty fun. Anyway…
1. New IP blocker means I can finally shop Target.com again!! It has been unavailable to us in Korea for a while now and the old IP blocker I was using still didn’t have Target on it’s approved sites list. But now Im just overwhelmed with Target options and haven’t made any orders.
2. I stopped at the library on Wednesday since I had some time to kill before picking up the boy from preschool. Grabbed a photography book. Hoping for some inspiration on Korea pics before we leave or its too cold to go outside. Also decided to actually read the Hunger Games. I almost skipped to book 2 like I did after watching the first Twilight movie but decided against it. I also grabbed a couple movies…Holes because Layla just read it at school and Willow because Thomo and I were just talking about it. I don’t remember ever liking that movie. Maybe I will this time around.
3. Starbucks. I’ve had a lot in the last week. It was amazing…I never stop and grab coffee out so I enjoyed it. Too bad their ‘Fall flavor’ is caramel macchiato. Dumb.
4. ESPN! Is this what it’s like being on a reality tv show?! I was so pukey nervous but once we started playing I forgot they were there.
5. Totally using a picture I just blogged yesterday. Oh well. I like it. Movie time with the boy. I really like the Toy Story movies. We’ve watched #3 about 6 times in the last 2 days.