** As of 09-11-13 Mug Swap sign ups are closed! I’ll be emailing y’all soon with your buddy’s info so you can get to shopping! Thanks **
Hey everyone! I’ve been wanting to participate in a mug swap for a while now. I
hoard collect coffee cups/mugs. I have more than I have room for here and even more in storage. Fun ones, matching ones, seasonal ones…it’s a long list. Of course the idea of a mug swap sounds so awesome. September means back to school and early wake ups. Perfect time to remember all the reasons we love coffee. So let’s do it!
How It Works:
It’s pretty easy…sign up to swap, get matched with someone else, send out a mug, receive one for yourself! Easy peasy. I want this to be a fun experience so I need everyone to play along!
1. Please please PLEASE promise to send out a mug if you sign up to swap. It’s no fun to send out a mug and not get anything in return. If you can’t do this, don’t sign up.
2. To sign up, fill out the questions below and email then to me along with your mailing address (girlmeetscam(at)gmail.com) by September 11.
3. You will be matched with a swap buddy and informed by September 14.
4. Go shopping! You can try to find something personal to your swap buddy, local to where you live, or just something off the wall fun. It’s up to you!
5. Send out your mug. I’d love it if you all could have your mugs in the mail by the following weekend (Sept. 21) so hopefully mugs get to their new home around the 1st of October. If you are running late for whatever reason let me know so I can let you’re buddy know they do have one coming!
6. When you receive your mug please take a picture! Whether you blog about it, tweet it, instagram it, or just email it…whatevs. Please link me to it. I’d love to write a final post with photos of everyone’s new mugs! You can tag your posts #GMCmugswap
Not required to participate but the more the merrier! Please share this post! Grab the button and blog about the swap or add it to your sidebar. Let your friends know about it, tell your family, pimp it out on the interwebs. I’d love to have as many swappers as we can get!
Please answer these questions in your email to sign up. Your answers will be forwarded on to your swap buddy.
1. Favorite colors:
3. Things that make you happy:
5. Coffee or Tea:
I’m excited you guys! Can’t wait to see what all gets swapped