Today I’m going to stop being a terrible blogger and start playing along. Thank you ladies for the awards! Now I’ll pass them on 😀
I don’t expect anyone to actually pass this on.
Heck it was like pulling teeth to get myself to do it…it’s been a draft for a week or so now…
but it’s always nice to hear that someone likes you 🙂
Just wanted to take the opportunity to share some of my faves with you!
Starting first, from Becky, the Leibster Award
So what is the Liebster award?
Well, there is no definitive answer to that in any dictionary and vague descriptions in a google search. I’ve compiled that it’s an award that you are given by someone else that says, “Hey, I like your blog and keep up the great work you’re doing.” It’s a great way to discover new blogs and share the love.
Here’s how it works once given a Liebster Award:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Choose 5 other blogs deserving of the Liebster.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links back to their sites.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
Now to list 5 Blogs I really like reading –
The next award is from Lindsay. It’s the One Lovely Blog award!
the award rules:
- Share who gave you the award with a link back to their blog. (You can click on her name above for the link).
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Give the award to 7 other bloggers.
- Let them know that they’ve won.
- Put the award up on your blog.
7 Random Facts
- I’m excellent at starting projects that I will never finish
- I have horrible social anxiety. I’d rather go grocery shopping at the commissary on a payday than be put in a room full of people I don’t know.
- I love Disney movies. The Little Mermaid will always be my favorite and I will get the heart/crown tattoo ONE day.
- I can’t eat anything that looks like it did when it was alive (shrimp, whole fish, crab legs, lobster…) but have started eating meat on a bone. Baby steps…
- Swimming in natural bodies of water creeps me out big time. I don’t like the idea of creatures touching me.
- I have a weakness for anything with chocolate and peanut butter.
- I STILL have not found a sugar cookie recipe that I haven’t been able to completely screwed up.
Now. 7 Blogs to pass it on to.
(Shh, it was 15…but I like 7 better. It matches the 7 random facts…)