So today is Find It Friday…but I was scrolling through blogs while the kids brushed teeth and I found this weeks Fill In The Blank Friday post from Lauren at The Little Things We Do and I want to play along this week…so here ya go!
1. Today is a great day because, the weather was PERFECT, we played with friends at the park, and had a fantastic teacher conference for Layla!
2. Tomorrow I will buy diapers if it’s the last thing I do.
3. My favorite time of day is the morning because I love the whole drink coffee and sit staring at the wall while I wake up. Bedtime is the best because I know I can wake up and drink coffee/stare at the wall again soon.
4. Sometimes you just have to let the kids have fruit snacks at 5pm because you lost track of time and haven’t started dinner yet.
5. A song that I just can’t get enough of lately is Undone by Weezer. Actually its the kids. Every time we get in the car Timmy all but has a meltdown until it comes on and he can sing with it.
6. My favorite accessory is my camera
7. My favorite thing about this week was Thursday’s Mongolian Night! All you can eat Mongolian bbq. Even if L cried about Pokemon cards and Timmy was running laps around the restaurant while a table of soldiers yelled “TIMMAAAY!” all South Park-esque.
This week’s *Find It Friday* post. CELEBRATE!
I had a little trouble with this one. I took a lot of pictures that I had big plans for but they were all eh…
Pictures of decorations for Niki’s baby shower…eh
Pictures of kids playing outside to celebrate warm weather and half days from school…eh
Pictures of Layla having a birthday party for her American Girl doll….nah
Then I saw this one. And I love it. So while it’s not the most expected ‘Celebrate’ picture I was secretly celebrating inside while clicking away. After an afternoon of screaming, non-sharing, fighting, door slamming siblings they finally hit a reset button and started playing together. For a few minutes anyway…
Next week’s word is FOOD Michelle…I better see a post from you
Ok. Now what yall actually what to know. Who won the giveaway?! We’ll let www.random.org decide…
Comment #17 -
Danielle Garland says:
April 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I liked your facebook page and left a comment on there, too!
For those of you that didn’t win but want another chance check out Sweet Green Tangerine for this and other giveaways all weekend
Editing to add the link up! OOPS! If anyone wants to share their celebrate picture NOW you can